Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

53/365

This technically is supposed to be yesterdays post. I got them mixed up so sorry about that.
This is the booster pack that the doc gives me to get my gout flair ups under control. I don't like taking these at all. They work very well and get me feeling pretty darn normal in about 3 to 4 days, but they have a small side effect that I hate.  The side effect is violent mood swings. In my case it's more like I have zero patience. The smallest things set me off. I blew up on the Home Depot guy the other day because he didn't know the difference between trim and base. Yesterday I found out that I lost my Mac store gift card and got so upset I became furious while searching for it. I was so full of rage and anger I started to cry. I could barely control myself. It took me a little over two hours to calm down, and the rest of the day to feel normal. I've got about 3 more weeks for this stuff to work its way out of my system and I can't wait for that to happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment