Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

13/365

I am catholic by default, aka I was born into it. I'm not an in your face Jesus freak but I do believe in my religion. I won't preach to you about religion nor argue with you about your religion or lack of.
When I was younger I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. If you don't know what that is google it, it sucks. There is no real cure for it and eventually it will cripple you in some way. Thru lots of prayer I've been cured. Doctors confirm I have no signs of it any more.
Once, a long time ago, I fell about 8 feet off a ladder onto a concrete floor and hit my head. I blacked out. While I was out I could see myself. I was on the floor and all around me it was pitch black. I could hear my mother begging me to wake up, but I just laid there. Then a beautiful woman, wearing a white hood, leaned down from out of the shadows and whispered into my ear "Wake up" I opened my eyes and saw my mother in tears of joy that I was awake.

I believe that there is a higher power out there. It may not be what's in books or something we may even truly understand, but I do believe in my religion enough to have faith that there is a higher power.


No comments:

Post a Comment