Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

25/365

Ok there might be a shameless plug here, but it's my blog so I'm going with it.
This is a pic of my favorite ring. It's a crown of thorns, and yes I had it blessed. For those of y'all that know me I'm a big guy. Big guy means big jewelry, so that's why I don't wear a lot of it. Big jewelry means one of two things, expensive or they don't make it in my size. This ring, for instance, is a size 15. My neck is 19 1/2" so my necklaces run from 24-30" just to feel right. My bracelet size is 9" and as surprising as it is, not a lot in that department either. So now that talk have my measurements, please feel free to shower my with lavish jewelery.
Oh, and yes that is my business card. I got it from moo.com. They're awesome, expensive but awesome. They make a gorgeous cards and people take notice when I hand them out. These are their mini cards. I use these cards mainly to hand out to models. They're easier for them to conceal, tuck in their bra or some other hiding place, they never seam to have pockets.


No comments:

Post a Comment