Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

44/365

Take time people. Take time to look around and enjoy the beauty in life. It's a short ride and to many of us take it to serious to enjoy anything. We are all in a rush to get to work, complete or projects, be corporate monkeys, clean or homes, or whatever it is you do that makes your day to busy. Remember time stands still for no one. If you take it to serious what's the point? Relax and breathe a little. You don't have to take a day off, or a week, or even a month. Just stop, look around and realize something beautiful around you. A sunset, some flowers, kids playing in the park, a bird in flight. It only takes a couple of seconds, maybe even a minute. This is my couple of seconds from today. I was out in Clear Lake driving home from work and saw this beautiful sunset. I know this pic does it no justice but for a brief moment all my troubles in life vanished and meant nothing for one small moment in time. I just enjoyed that sunset my whole ride home and was trouble free. Take time everyday to find your moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment