Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

31/365

Todays blog might start an argument or two, especially from my friend David.
One of the greatest bands of all time. What all other bands are measured by. That is what the majority of music lovers believe. I like the Beatles, but I don't think they are all that and a bag of chips. Elvis was a legend. He was young, good looking, and had a heart of gold. The Beatles were young and the equivalent of the team Edward team Jacob craze. I think that they became the sensation that they are because they were a good looking band that got on TV. I don't discredit there music but if you take away the media craze how good do you think they would have been. They were the first band that set the bar in branding. They had toys, action figures, lunchboxes, commercials. To me there music is ok, I think Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis,  Buddy Holly, that guy that sang la bamba (I never remember his name) were better bands and influenced the music world with a greater impact.
Oh the pictures were taken at a homeowners house we are working on. They are all original promotion posters from the appropriate time period of each album.







No comments:

Post a Comment