Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

41/365

Ok people, if I haven't told you already or you haven't guessed it,I am a nerd. I read comics, went to conventions, built and raced r/c cars, collected action figures, play video games, and all that stuff. For those of y'all that play the game you know exactly what this pic is. Theses are MTG cards, or Magic the Gathering. This crack addicting game has been a part of my life since I was about 19. My brother and I found it on accident at a mall. The got explained the game to us and we were board so we bought in. We had no idea what we were doing but luckily we had friends that knew how to play. I really do enjoy playing Magic. It's a fun game and it's different every time you play. So go ahead laugh of crack jokes, I've heard them all, but untill you play the game you won't understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment