Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

45/365

Today we made a lady so happy and she paid me for it too. 
Somedays I love my job and today was one of those day's. My customer had been unsatisfied with her kitchen cabinets for sometime now. They were old, chipped, and needed some love. That's were I come in. We sanded them smooth, deglossed them with a chemical etcher, primed the raw exposed wood, and applied a new top coat of Sherwin Williams ProClassic Alkyd semi gloss. Not to plug anyone but it's the best oil based I've ever used. It lays down so smooth. Once Mrs. Files saw her cabinets completed she was ecstatic. I love it when people are happy with my work. Well not just happy, but when the smile from ear to ear. They can't believe there eyes. They didn't think it would look that good. When they are truly happy that they can't stop talking about it. That's what makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment